[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Baby Boy!
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: Baby Boy!
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:06:06 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:12:19 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <FCYzAD.A.AXD.zV2QCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau@xxxxxx>
My girls also had the Fisher Price stacking rings. The trick is to
teach them to stack them in descending order of capacitance. Every time
I think mini-coil, I think about those rings!
Good luck to all,
> Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Hi Dan,
> I think you can wind the secondary on one of those plastic baby
> bottles. There is that plastic ring toy by Fisher Price that goes
> smaller to larger "toroids" that has the perfect forms for the top
> At 07:36 PM 3/23/2005, you wrote:
> >Just to let everyone know, my wife Lenka gave birth to our first baby
> >yesterday at 2:30pm EST.
> >Michael Josef McCauley
> >7 lbs, 5 oz
> >I wanted to name him Nikola, but Lenka just wouldn't go for it!
> >Now, to build his first tesla coil!