[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
moderator note - VOTE - wireless power transmission
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: moderator note - VOTE - wireless power transmission
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:52:04 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:52:10 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <IO-XHD.A.ScG.pzzNCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I see the subject of "wireless power transmission" has come up again.......
These days... The posts seem to just be a replay of the many past
discussions on this topic...
But there never seems to be anything new or exciting that comes out of this
So... I ask for a vote!!!
Should the topic of "wireless power transmission" (and it's closely related
subjects) remain 'on-topic' for the Tesla list. Or, should we no longer
accept the subject of "wireless power transmission"?
[ ] Yes - Accept the subject of "wireless power transmission" on the
[ ] No - Don't accept the subject of "wireless power transmission" on the
Votes should be sent to:
or, the votes can be sent here to the list (they will not be forwarded to
Voting ends late Friday the 18th when I will give the exciting results!