[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Need Help With School Project
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Need Help With School Project
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:44:30 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:47:05 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <cK4FKC.A.CAB.45pMCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx
In a message dated 3/11/05 6:39:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Start at 2 turns and work tap outward until you hit the first resonance ---
lowest is best.
Just to clarify:
To me this only makes sense if the primary's fixed connection is at
the outside. Thus, the tap is moved from the innermost turn to the outside
The point is to find the lower pole first?
Welcome back, Dr. Cox!