[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: R: exchange
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:02:40 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:04:22 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <s5hHJC.A.SLD.yBxLCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Vladimiro Mazzilli" <V.Mazzilli@xxxxxxx>
The tube that I dont'find in Italy and that I am interested to are (only
graphite plate): 833A, 806, 810, 3-1000Z, 4-250A, 304 TL, 572B and also
813(only like new) 811 and 812 (only graphite plate) but are a bit small.
Da: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Inviato: mercoledì 9 marzo 2005 6.34
Oggetto: Re: exchange
Original poster: stork <stork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have some triodes and pentodes. Which kind do you have in mind?
Original poster: Vladimiro Mazzilli <mazvla@xxxxxx>
>>Hi All Guys, I've found six IGBT bricks that R&D lab was scrapping. The
>>IGBT are CM400HA24H in optimum conditions. I dont' want to sell them,
>>but, if is possible , to exchange with triodes that are very difficult
>>to find in Italy.
>>comments are welcome.