[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: High Voltage Transformer
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: High Voltage Transformer
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 16:34:18 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:34:23 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <o9GKQC.A.3u.-75JCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>
it looks like a Yag Laser Power supply to me...
the 800V runs the flash/arc lamp and the 35KV is the starter pulse to get
the lamp started....
the 35KV section is very low amperage... may take quite a few seconds to
top off a 10KJ cap at 25+KV
Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
Of course you can always get a capacitor charging PSU
like this one:
This one will charge 10kJ of caps in seconds.