[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Terry's DRSSTC - All Ready!!
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Terry's DRSSTC - All Ready!!
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 20:26:08 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 20:26:17 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <3vP7PC.A.t-F.ZPoJCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Link should have been...
This is a big one!!!
Drive the CT output at high voltage!!! None of that sub one volt
crap!! To find this, I hooked in a "Test CT" that was just like the real
that I could fiddle with. I could then pull all the differential probe
tricks and found this was how the signal looked (yellow) compared to the
Pearson probe (blue):
Isn't that just "special" :-P The scope was even averaging to reduce the
Also put the fixes in a PDF file for future reference: