RE: Theory acceptance

Original poster: "alfred erpel" <alfred@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

The bottom line here is that this list would disintegrate and become useless just like any other unmoderated list of interest there is on Usenet or anywhere else without the type of balanced moderation provided by Terry. There are years of useful information on www.pupman.com in the archives from this list that wouldn't exist except for skillful moderation. That is how the world is. Too bad.

Regards,

Al Erpel

[stuff snipped]

>If it is found tomorrow that atoms are >made of cheese, would the new science >of cheesy atoms be allowed on the list? >A simple question would have to be answered. >Does it "help us make better Tesla coils"?

[big snippity-do-da]