ScanTeslaX v1.0(7.30) is released

Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I put up a "real" mac version today. before it was really beyond most mac users to run, now you do not even need to use the command line to run scantesla on Mac OS X.

I made a simple program with two buttons, one says "edit input file" when you click on it, it opens the input file in TextEdit, the other button says "Start ScanTesla", when clicked, it open a terminal, and starts a scan with out the user typing anything.

It has a modified version of 7.30 embedded into it, and even comes with an installer (I hardcoded paths, so it has to be in "/Applications/ScanTeslaX", and just making people install it there was easy)

http://www.richcreations.com/software/ScanTeslaX_Installer.pkg.zip

I will post the source and docs at some point, though it is just a simple applescript..
Anyway, I hope it is useful to someone...
-Rich