Re: Call for weird scientists: Discovery channel show

Original poster: "Chris Rutherford" <chris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Oh man...  Hmm...  Now where do I start, the CIA or the Oligarchs.

To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 5:58 PM
Subject: Call for weird scientists: Discovery channel show

Original poster: William Beaty <billb@xxxxxxxxxx>

See below...

(((((((((((((((((( ( (  (   (    (O)    )   )  ) ) )))))))))))))))))))
William J. Beaty                http://staff.washington.edu/wbeaty/
beaty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx       Research Engineer
billb@xxxxxxxxxx                UW Chem Dept,  Bagley Hall RM74
206-543-6195                    Box 351700, Seattle, WA 98195-1700

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 05:46:22 -0700
From: patti murphy <edibletv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: billb@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Comments from billb amform

TV SHOW FOR DISCOVERY CHANNEL WANTS: World's Most Bizarre Experiments.

YOU ARE: a scientist or a science nut/gizmo guy or girl or pseudo science
is your passion. And you would like to share your questions, explorations,
inventions or experiments with us on Tv. You live ANYWHERE on earth.

WE ARE: Producers of world class documentary and reality based TV
programming from Montreal Canada. This brand new 20 episode series will
expose the world of the wacky, the inventive, the curious and the bizarre
science experiments going on in people's homes, workshops or labs around
the world.

WHAT TO DO NOW
Send me a short paragraph about your current or recent sciencey
experiment(s) or exploration, and a brief blurb on yourself (the more
wacky, fun, and unusual the better) to: Patti at edibletv@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Please put SCIENCE SHOW in the subject header.