To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: metal spinning on DIY

"Not so difficult. I have used aluminum, copper and brass. I prefer
brass, since I can solder the two halves, and it looks better than
copper.
But aluminum is easier to work.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz"

What type of aluminum do you use and does it require annealing?  If so,
how can you do that?

Ed