Supportive Wives (was RE: Distilled water as a dielectric?)

Original poster: "Daniel A. Kline" <daniel_kline@xxxxxxxxxxx>

About once every year or two, someone on this list will post a message
about how wives and Tesla-coils don't mix. My responses to those types
of posts have, I'm certain, seemed rather "harsh", especially to
the wives involved. I have little patience for whining. I guess
that can seem off-putting sometimes ;-)

However, if I was to ever point out an example of what I would consider
the model wife of a coiler to be, I would choose Debbie Brodie.
Incredibly supportive, unselfish, and she obviously Loves her husband
very much. *So* nice to see :-)

My hat is off to you, Debbie.
You're a fortunate Man, Paul.

Sincerely,