RE: Streamer V/I and energy balance

Original poster: boris petkovic <petkovic7@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Marco,

<SNIP>
> just refusing to
> accept the streamer is "feeding back" the TC.
-----
Why?
The oscillating transients are predominantly to be
blamed on distributed circuits  configuring TC
resonator (and their couplings to the toroid).They
only partially depend on "external" load.
You may want to try various real resistors values
serie-attached to a ground pole target to explore
this.
The most appropriate would be  water resistors to use
for such purposes.
-----

> Any clue anybody or are we just after some
> measurement artifact?
-----
Qualitatively,I think it's not the measurment
artifact.

Regards,
Boris