Re: Capacitor Help Needed

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Wilson: The term "cheep" is the varried point. The salt water capacitor is
the least expensive but bulkey. I use aluminum flashine roled with 12 layers
of 4 mil bag stock with good service . The oil bath is bulkey but managable.
I use 1" conductor straps and pop rivits. My students make smaller
capacitors usimg folded straps and coco cans to hold oil. The cost is labor
and time so a moderate cost is there. The MMC capacitor array is about $100
t0 $150. Manufactured capacitors have no cost limit but surplus units can be
obtained.
      Robert   H