Re: Capacitor Help Needed

Original poster: Chris Watkins <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Sean Taylor" <sstaylor@xxxxxxxx>
Hi Wilson,
IMO, the best cap for "typical" size TCs is an MMC.  You can get a single
string of 10 caps (CDE 942C series, 0.15 uF, 2kV) for a 15/60 NST for
about $30.

Sean,
   Do you know of a source where "exactly 10" can be purchased?
I'll order 10 today, if possible. (942C20P15K's, I suppose)
Shoot us a link if you have it. Others may be interested as well :-)

Every place I've seen so far wants you to purchase 25 or 28 or some
other unreasonable quantity... for whatever reason. It seems to me,
if you have them for sale, you'd want to sell 'em, whether a person
needed just one, two or all. I can't figure out some retailers.

Before someone says it... I know it's great to have extras onhand, but caps are definitely not a priority expenditure for me at this moment.

-- Chris