Re: Streamer V/I and energy balance

Hi Marco,

I summed  E = SUM(V(t) x I(t))dt as you did too and got this:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Marco031.gif

From my little test:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/Marco-001.gif

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/DaveTest-57.jpg

Not sure what it means but maybe the drop in your energy at the end is some oscillations or something to do with a lower band width. In my high bandwidth case, I get a lot of ripple, but the power ends up the same at the end as the first peak.

Cheers,

        Terry