Re: Wattmeters

Hi,

They are made in Taiwan (outsourced to ShenZhen China) by ProDigit:

http://www.prodigit.com/e2000m.htm

http://www.prodigit.com/

The manual has telephone numbers and E-mail contacts and they have web question forms, so you can just ask. Peak current, peak voltage, and sample rate should be the big questions. I didn't see any data that mentioned these.

http://www.prodigit.com/e2000m.pdf

http://www.prodigit.com/e400.htm

http://www.prodigit.com/e402.htm

Cheers,