Re: New bumper sticker.

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

I like it... but lets think about the general concensus who will be reading it...

how about....

     Tesla Coilers Do It
With More Energy Per Bang

visually you have 2 lines of text first line states who " Tesla Coilers" second line stated what " more energy per BANG"

Coilers is a bit vauge   you need to tell what kind of coilers
the second line has the innuendo  when read by the non tesla coiler

but thats the intent... but well know by coilers...

just my thoughts...

I want 2 the way it is now if it changes to the above I want 10 of the stickers...

Scot D

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: <cajuncoiler@xxxxxxx>

I was hoping to do up a good bumper sticker
in relation to coiling and/or coilers, and
this is what I came up with.

http://www.cafepress.com/cajuncoiler.20595425

Let me know what y'all think, so I can
decide on whether to offer it permanantly.

Thanx,
CajunCoiler
http://www.cajuncoiler.tk