What to do with spares

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <kchdlh@xxxxxxx>

I'll prevail on Terry to post <http://hot-streamer.com/temp/spare_art.jpg>http://hot-streamer.com/temp/spare_art.jpg -- only partly off-topic. Whiling away the time until my new contactor arrives, I thought to make an artwork of the spare, quite attractive, l.v. power supply for my new s.s.t.c. Even tho it's surplus, it's shiny-new, practically sparkling in the sunlight.

Even if my t.c. is a disaster, I'll still have this little abstract sculpture to remember it by. I made the base from bits & pieces I had in a junk-box. Never throw anything away, guys--you just never know!...

Ken Herrick