Re: Forum

Original poster: "Sean Taylor" <sstaylor@xxxxxxxx>

Implementing a forum wouldn't be too hard, the bandwidth requirements
would probably be a bit greater, but I like a forum a bit better in some
respects, a mailing list in others.  IF we were to do a web forum based
system, there is also RSS for those that would rather have a mail-based
type of system, or we could have a newsgroup.  I just like the
hierarchical/continuous view.  Typically, I only keep the posts that I
find relevant or have interesting information.  Sometimes it gets hard to
follow a thread if the context isn't right in front of me!

Sean Taylor
Urbana, IL