RE: Forum

Original poster: "alfred erpel" <alfred@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Jonathon, et. al.

	A hierarchally organized discussion board such as this
http://www.network54.com/Forum/106498 is easier to read and follow than this
list is (but I'm not complaining).  A serially organized discussion board
such as this
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?s=e0e0973e46d8dd98d67fd9e4c07ad947&th
readid=58785 (the topic is Sylvia Brownes book, and if you can follow who is
talking to whom, you are a better man than me) and this would definitely be
a downgrade from the list as it is now.

IMHO,
Al Erpel