Re: SRSG Phase Controller

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 7/16/05 4:26:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Rob,

I looked at my webpage and was surprised to see that I had used the
wrong spelling.  I rarely do that but it can happen.  I wish someone
had pointed out that spelling error sooner.  I like to have zero spelling
errors at my website so if anyone sees any spelling errors at my
website, please let me know right away.  Of course I should
just be more careful in the first place.

Hi John, Rob,

Bad spelling only bothers those who CAN spell or who give a flaming @$^* about whether they have spelled something properly or not. In my experience, this excludes approximately 95% of all internet users and has a strong negative correlation to age. Since advocating for things such as spelling, grammar, and proofreading has been ruled O.T. many times in the past, I don't know if you will ever see this, but it's nice to know I'm not alone in the universe.

Matt D.

"Weedy pea pull off thee nude knighted stays...."
"This guy never won a Pullet Surprise"
"He must have low self of steam"
"I support Youth in Asia"