Re: 7.1Hz, how the heck did Tesla succeed?

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

Hi Terry,
Yes, we are running coils at relatively low levels, making sparks < 100 meters. We are not moving Terawatts of power globally through the upper troposphere as Tesla envisioned. I, for one, would prefer not to be part of the dielectric material of such an energy system. =:0

Matt D.