Re: MMC caps

Original poster: Kidd6488@xxxxxxx

Hi. This gives me an idea. What about a website dedicated to the best sources for all these parts? If it were on hot-streamer (sorry Terry, not trying to invite myself into your harddrive space :-\ ), it would be easy for many beginners, and veterans alike, that are on this list to find. Especially since hot-streamer.com gets so much traffic anyways. I'd be willing to code it, if people help get information, sources, contact info, etc.

Jonathon