Re: Holes in the secondary

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 7/13/05 2:32:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi All,
I guess I didn't make myself clear...
I'm not saying put a wire through a hole and then put a screw in. I don't
intend to put ANY wire into the inside of the secondary. I'm suggesting
drilling a hole, thread that hole, put a nylon screw in the hole (with a
nylon washer), and then run the secondary wire under the washer (not
wrapped, just use the screw/washer to press the wire against the coil
form). This would be used to hold the end of the secondary coil.

NOW whatcha think?
;-)
Tim

Tim,

Yes, i misunderstood.  the nylon screw method should be OK
IMO.