RE: Tubing size

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

I don't think anyone has actually answered your
question yet, so here goes: I used 1/4" for my 4"
coil, which I ran as high as 5 - 6 kVA, and am using
3/8 for my 10" coil. I'm referring to the OD, and not
what the box said. I think most folks here refer to
the actual OD, and apparently don't even know that the
box said something else! I had a summer job running
SS, copper, and plastic tubing for Johnson Controls,
so I know what you mean.

Adam

Yahoo! Mail