RE: Tubing size

Original poster: trwalters001@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the response. I understand what you're telling me. What I need to know is - when someone on the Tesla list says "use 3/8" tubing for the primary", do they mean the industry standard 3/8" tube size (that has an OD of 1/2"), or do they mean "use tubing that measures 3/8" OD" (which would actually be industry standard 1/4" tubing).

Tim Walters
Compliance & Qualification Test Engineer
15 year Homebrewer (using copper tubing)
CO2 Laser Systems Engineer (using copper tubing)
(Not trying to be a smart***, just letting you know that I -do- know about copper tubing...)
;-)
Thanks for any info/assistance,
Tim