RE: Tubing size

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

I worked in a test lab for 40 years and learned to always look at the
print to make sure what was needed as we used tubing as small .032 for
pressure taps on wind tunnel models and large dia pipe to weld up test
frames. People were always confused on pipe VS tube dia.
I am looking forward to seeing how you coil works with 9 transformers,
keep in touch .
	Rich

Subject: RE: Tubing size

Original poster: trwalters001@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rich, Thanks for the reply. If you'll go to <http://www.mcmaster-dot-com>www.mcmaster-dot-com, page 109, and look at

"Cleaned and Capped Copper Tubing", you'll see what I'm talking about...
Tim