Re: [Fwd: (UK)] Licence to thrill

"As a scientist, Richard Wiseman knows that great leaps forward are
seldom made without taking risks. Mind you, even Einstein might
have balked at Wiseman's current project. For 11 performances at
London's Soho Theatre, the Theatre of Science star is being locked
into a chicken-wire cage through which a million volts of
electricity will be passed. "If the physics are right," says
Wiseman cheerily, "it should be fine. But if something goes wrong,
I won't be walking out of there."

[yes, we all know volts don't pass thru....]"

	The Los Angeles Times reporters don't know such things!  They regularly
write about the "exporting of electrons to other states" in connection
with our "power crisis" and, I seem to remember, one article complained
about the imbalence of trade in them.  Seems as if we're in danger of an
electron shortage out here.  No one (YET) has gotten around to suggest
banning of TC's as a way to alleviate that shortage.

Ed