Re: Streamer modeling

Hi Gerry,

I fiddled with curve fitting, but the functions were pretty messy and computer time intense. The silly estimations I gave are "pretty close" and calculate like lightning. I know there are far better fits and probably "near perfect" curves that could be made. But for now, the simple silly thing works...

Cheers,

        Terry