RE: Theory acceptance- Displacement current?

Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Dave,

>Original poster: "David Thomson" <mailto:dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> When the coil fired up, there was a thick white spark from the ground
>to the tube and a thin purple spark at the same time between the
>sphere and the tube.

If I got it right, judging from your photo, that was simply because you were holding the tube with your hand. I guess if you try it again using an insulated tube holder of some kind, you'll easily find out the two sparks are identical.

I have been wandering around at your web site. I find it difficult to follow a logical thread and get somewhere. Maybe you can suggest me where to start from. I sadly have no time to read your whole book at this moment. Maybe you could just present in a nutshell your experiment and how it relates/proves your new theory?

Regards

P.S. Paul, others, please do not overheat. Repetita juvant and my memory is very bad. I'll try to stick to TC related experiments, definitely no free energy :)