RE: Theory acceptance- Displacement current?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau@xxxxxx>

OK, I'll bite.  It the fact that you observed both thin purple and thick
white sparks simultaneously, the sole basis for believing that they are
uniquely different phenomenon, which requires a new version of quantum
mechanics to explain?  Is not that streamer currents are different,
resulting in differing plasma luminosity, sufficient?

Why is a flat secondary central to your theory?

Gary Lau
MA, USA