Oil leak at pig Horn cable clamp

Hello,

I have had a leak problem on one of my pole pig cable clamp gaskets. It really squirts if I apply any angular force on it. In this case I have a couple of rods attached to do power control testing with a Jacobs Ladder. It appears slightly off center. Maybe it took a hit in transport.

* How does one tighten these without busting the horn or inner connections?
* What dynamics bring the transformer oil into the horns? Is there a wick or is it simply a reservoir?

It came from T&R a couple years ago on a pallet.

Thanks,
Jim Mora
Ojai, Ca.