Re: Advice on secondary

Original poster: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

PVC doesn't have a particularly high dissipation factor at TC frequencies.
It does absorb water, so you're going to want to dry that piece of sewer
pipe you found in the ditch beside the road before using it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 8:17 PM Subject: Re: Advice on secondary