Re: Wireless Transmission

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mike: I like your presentation. Yow have explained the results of some old
research in ULF signals. These signals are like recording the energy waves
of gravity using two large masses, or two perminate magnetic fields
seperated by a space at frequencies well less than 1 Hz.
   Thank you      Robert   H