RE: Water probe: improvements

Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Aron,

Good suggestion. I saw they score a 1 pF capacitance and they are
germanium. I just haven't tested them under high current transients.

I do have tested the PRLL5819 I use (with a real surge generator) and
they are a lot better than any other ESD/surge protection on the market.
They are fast and they can take a lot. They are in the unsual "barrel"
case (Melf).

Best Regards

and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction,
dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Tellabs