Re: DRSSTC - I think I heard Cross Conduction...

Original poster: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina@xxxxxxxxx>

Come on Terry, blowing IGBTs is the nice thing. After
some time, the streamers become just boring.

teslina

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/pictures/FilterBuss-nocap.gif

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/pictures/FilterBuss-CeramicCap.gif

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/pictures/FilterBuss-MicaCap.gif