From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 12:05 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Fwd: LC Meters]

Original poster: Chris Watkins <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 00:43:19 -0500
From: Chris Watkins <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LC Meters

(Re-sent. Sorry if duplicated. After seeing other posts, but not this one, over 12+hrs, I figure it just didn't make it.)

I'm currently looking at the LC Meter IIB from aade.com, and the Meterman Wavetek37XR, which also does frequency readings... for the same price as an assembled LC meter. (But I'd most likely buy the $99 kit, if I got the LC IIB)

http://www.aade.com/lcmeter.htm
http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/meterman/dmm/37xr.htm

I'm on the fence... slightly leaning toward the Wavetek. Any good/bad experiences with either product? Is something better, at a similar price point? ($100-$150)

Thanks for any help!

--
Chris Watkins