Re: pole pig

Original poster: Phil Rembold <prembold@xxxxxxxxx>

Bobby,

Thats a big undertaking for a first time project, but a good way to
learn every aspect of electronics, and be a member of the
"Roll_your_own" coil builders club.

I suggest getting a copy of "Practical Transformer Design Handbook"
ISBN: 0-672-21657-4  - it can supply you with all the data your
looking for.

Phil
TCBFW