Re: stripping magnet wire

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

I like to heat it up with a flame (a cigarette lighter works fine).
This softens the enamel.  When you see it start to turn brown/black,
quickly swipe it with a folded piece of sand paper and it removes just
about all of the enamel in one good move.  For really fine wire
(smaller than 30awg) you need to be careful not to just snap the wire.

Steve Ward