Looking for your best Tesla Coil / High Voltage Images

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

Hello list,

I'm presently creating a full color publication which will showcase the
beauty of high voltage.

I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in having their photos
showcased and published within
the book.  In particular, I am looking for the following:

1.  Lightning / Storm Photos
2.  Tesla Coil Photos (Spark Gap and SSTCs)
3.  Marx Generator Photos
4.  Close-up of Arcs
5.  High Voltage Substation photos

You will receive full credit for each photo submitted should it be used.
Both digital and standard photos
will be accepted.  If you are interested, please contact me at
dhmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks much and look forward to hearing from you.

Dan McCauley