Rich, from the middle of Missouri

Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 7:30 PM

I just replied to Bart about the RF grounding into the ground with
copper
pipe.  I didn't realize this going to be a requirement and I had planned
on
running this at work in our annual christmas tree decoration contest.
We
have a wire cage made to look like a tree and this Tesla Coil I'm
building
will be in the middle.  Obviously we don't have access to copper pipes
in
the ground in the office.  Are there alternatives I can use?

Thanks
Malcolm in Kansas City