Re: Capacitor Help

Original poster: "MalcolmTesla" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:26 PM

> Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Malcolm , good looking start on your coil. With 1/4 soft tubing you
> might use a couple more forms to help support and hold you tube. You can
> "tack" things in place with a dab of hot melt glue as you go. The next
> time you make a form e-mail me direct and I will send you a step by step
> way of making the coil forms that will hold the tube in place.
>
> Rich, from the middle of Missouri.
> e-mail rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx

Hot glue hey.  Hahahaha my wife will get a kick out of that.  She uses it on
just about everything.  She's like the hot glue queen and I laugh at her now
I have to go ask to use it LOL.  It's a good idea though.  I will use more
supports next time too.  I may end up remaking the primary support depending
on how things pan out.  If you have step by step instructions I'd love to
see them for ideas.

Thanks
Malcolm