Wardenclyffe & Tesla Coil models

I have given several sketches & photos of the uncovered Wardenclyffe Tower to a local world reknown glass blower artist who is going to make a 16-18 inch tall all-glass model of this structure complete with several gold plated elements on the toroid plates, etc.

I also gave him several pictures and engineering drawings of our larger Tesla transformers and asked him to create an all-glass model of a TT in a height of approximately 16-18 inches. The sec winding will be in blue, the toroid in gold, and the subbase assembly in gold also --- or perhaps black. Complete with RSG and HV capacitor bank. Pri winding in gold.

He will attack this project in January after the Holiday Season has blown past --- and he "recovers".

He does exceptional work so I will be looking forward to shooting some great outdoor photos of the first two prototypes when they are completed.

I will ask Terry to post them on the archives or you can contact me off-list in late January if you are interested in owning one of these masterpieces. Each will have it's own serial number and artist signature. Until the prototypes are complete I have no idea of production costs for quantity runs.

To ensure safety and delivery, all packing and shipping will be done by Mailboxes, Etc., Company. Most with peanuts in double box and bubble wrap around first box.

Drop me an email and I will create a list to contact when they are finished so I can email you the photos directly out of PhotoShop.

Dr. Resonance