Re: CIRCULAR No. 74. missing pages

Original poster: "Mike" <mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Well, they do have handheld battery powered scanners that hold scans on cf cards. I'd imagine without a steady hand (unless they include software to fix the scans) you'd get crappy results tho.

Mike
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:10 PM
Subject: Re: CIRCULAR No. 74. missing pages

Original poster: Ray von Postel <vonpostel@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
Zoran:
The problem is that to get a readable scan the circular would have to be unbound (if there is such a word) in order to get them flat in the scanner. Secondly, the original edition is 1924 with a reprint in 1937. The reprint has "certain type corrections and omissions". I have no idea if the page numbering is the same. I mention this because if you find a copy, your only recourse may be to retype the pages. Libraries are a bit fussy about cutting books apart....even paper backs like this. Good luck
Ray

Original poster: "Zoran Tukovic" <zoran.tukovic1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi to all,

In "hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/Circ74/" missing page 230 and 231.

Does anyone have scans of the missing pages ?

Thanks,
Zoran