Free Advanced PSSTC Controller boards to a loving home

Original poster: "Hooper, Christopher AZ" <christopher.az.hooper@xxxxxxxxx>

Good day Great Coilers,

I have two super nice (never used in mint condition) blank (no parts)
Advanced PSSTC Controller Boards (Part # SC2048) I purchased from
Eastern Voltage Research Corp a few years back.  I never got around to
building them and worried that they may never be used. These boards took
some time to design and layout (good job E.V.R.C., and are sure a work
of art) and are free if you send me your address, I will send them snail
mail and even pay for shipping (beter than a Christmas card, he he).  If
you would like to play with Solid State coils, these might be a great
jump start. I do not have any paper work on them but the boards are free
to the great http://www.pupman.com/ list. Just send me your address (USA
only - free shipping) and I will drop them in the mail as would like
them to go to a loving home and not sit on my self collecting dust.
Since I have two, first two requester's will get them. So again two
boards free, one per person in the USA only (as I am paying shipping,
sorry), and I will mail out ASAP.

Rgs,
Christopher robin