Re: Mark's DRSSTC II pictures

Hi Marc,

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a "pretty" DRSSTC!!!

Thanks for taking photos at various angles of the driver circuits. I love the helical primary and the red resonator! Everyone I think should take a look a Marc's coil here. He has put a lot of work into this coil, all the way down to a nice primary clamp.

I was wondering if you would have had some spark photo's in there, but actually, I'm sort of happy to see the coil itself more than spark photos. I think I'm somewhat saturated with spark photos (nothing impresses me anymore), but true hard work craftsmanship will always get my attention.

Thanks for sharing and great job on that coil!

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Hi Mark,