Re: The Electrum Project

Original poster: boris petkovic <petkovic7@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Dmitry,

> > Now it is my turn to ask you one. > > Can you dig from somewhere out what's the energy > > storage capacity of 5MV russian marx bank in > > Siberia,the pic which of is displayed in book > "Spark > > Discharge"?I bet the listees would like to know. > > of course i can - coz today i`ve found out that this > marx is situated > in my hometown - can you believe it?! i can`t > believe even myself %-) ----- Hmm..,strange (and lucky) coincidence again.

Some form of Tesla's mind projecting at work I suspect
-:)
-----
<SNIP>

> A. Gaivoronsky - i had a telephone conversation with
> him today! he
> knows B & R personally, and description of the
> experiment, when that
> discharge was obtained (i was only 11 by that time
> ^_^) had been
> published in "Electricity" journal - number 11 for
> 1988 year.
> unfortunately that`s all i can say now - i need time
> to get those
> articles, but i don`t have it yet.
-----
Splendid!
There's no better thing about information than getting
it from first hand.
-----

> when i would be able to visit that research
> institute (i hope within
> the next month), i`ll take photos of everything they
> will allow %-)
-----
Undoubtly,TCML listees will be looking forward in
suspense to see your report Dmitry!
-----

> btw - Alexander said that they were obtaining 200m > spark - the only > limit it`s the size of testing area %-) ----- Impressive indeed. -----

> p.s.
>
> http://205.243.100.155/frames/longarc.htm#Longspark
> "The world's longest man made spark - from Siberia
> The 100 Meter (325 foot) Spark..."
>
> it`s written in the book IN BLACK AND WHITE -
> "LONGER than 100m", NOT
> the 100m! but i guess Bert Hickman even did not care
> to read the book!
-----
He read the book as far as I know.
Probably,he just like to keep  official spark lenght
record in a documented and safe margin ;-).
Right Bert?

Best Regards, Boris