Re: Looking for Voltage Control Switch Ideas

Of course, what was I thinking. I would think any electronics parts shop would carry these and be a lot cheaper than a joy stick. Maybe Digikey or McMasters.

Gerry R.

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

If by 2P1T you mean 2 pole single throw (dpst), that's
the opposite of what I need. I need a spdt switch,
(see below and on schematic). One pole to increase,
one to decrease. And it's very low current.

thanks
Adam