Midwest Cheesehead Teslathon

Our annual Midwest Cheesehead Teslathon will commence at noon on Sat, Sept. 3rd (Labor Day weekend). A large swap meet with lotsa' coilforms, wound coils, NSTs, caps, pole xmfrs, potential xmfrs, T-shirts, and other goodies. Bring your goodies to sell or trade.

We will finally be running the Big Bruiser with 28-30 ft long sparks and also our Mr. Electricico suit operated off a 16 ft spark coil (16.5 kVA). Mr. Electricico (could be you!) stands atop a 7 ft tall glass platform and dispenses 8 ft long sparks off his special faraday suit. We also have a Van de Graaff with a 40 inch terminal producing 1 MEV (11 ft tall). Steve Ward is bringing his excellent 15 ft spark solid state coil.

Located at E11870 Shadylane Rd just 4 miles south of I90/94 exit 92 at Wis. Dells, WI.

Dr. Resonance