Re: capacitor question - rell.com order

Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>

I will take 10 of them,
-Rich
On Aug 16, 2005, at 4:24 PM, Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Kidd6488@xxxxxxx
So is anyone planning on making a purchase, perhaps I could get in
with someone for 10, or if a few people want to get together for an
order? Post back or email we and we can get this together...

Jonathon

In a message dated 8/16/05 1:09:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes: Original poster: Brady Hauth <bhauth@xxxxxxxxx>

> Hey, does anyone have a source for these caps anymore? I originally
> got mine from the geeks, but I heard they no longer do that?  I've
> got 9 for .017uF i believe, but I'm looking to make a SRSG for my
NST
> and I think I would need like .035 (2x9) for that.. Correct?

rell.com

cheers